Chamomile tea is made of dried flowers of sweet chamomile. Chamomile is known for its various medicinal and beauty enhancing properties. There are two types of chamomile herbs- German chamomile which is mostly used to make tea and Roman chamomile which is extensively used to improve skin and hair.
Chamomile tea has 0% caffeine content. The tea is golden in colour and fruity in flavour. Chamomile tea helps fight acne and cleanses the body from within. It also enriches the hair follicles and helps prevent dry scalp which causes dandruff. Chamomile has antispasmodic and mitigating properties in rich sums, which are compelling solutions for stomach and intestinal spasms, ulcers and looseness of the bowels.
Researchers have found anti-cancer chemicals in chamomile tea. It is also helpful for those suffering from insomnia and acts as a natural aid for curing anxiety and depression.
While chamomile tea is considered safe, it has its share of side-effects. It can cause drowsiness and even vomiting if taken in large doses.
Black tea and its benefits:-
Black tea is the most loved beverage in the world as almost 80% of humans consume it on a daily basis. It is made from a plant scientifically known as Camellia sinensis. Its leaves are air-fermented before they are dried, cured and packaged. The level of oxidation of gives the tea its unique flavour and colour.
Let us look at the positive effects of black tea on health:-
- Preventive of heart diseases–Black tea helps repair coronary artery dysfunctions in heart patients. It also helps in reducing cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Drinking more than one cup of black tea everyday helps in preventing strokes.
- Strengthens bone density – It prevents diseases like osteoporosis which causes the bones to become fragile. People who drink black tea regularly are less prone to arthritis due to the phytochemicals found in this beverage.
- Treats nervous disorders –Black tea also helps to preventneurogenerative disorders in humans like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
- Improves digestion –Black tea is rich in chemicals that have a relaxing effect on the digestive system of the body. As tea is anti-inflammatory, it also helps to cure digestive disorders and ulcers.
- Lowers risk of diabetes – The bioactive compounds in black tea are polyphenols reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Anti-bacterial properties – Black tea has anti-bacterial properties that reduce the risk of bacterial infections.
- Stress reliever – Black tea reduces the production of stress hormones. Also, the amino acid promotes relaxation which often helps in dealing with mental disorders.
- Boosts immunity – Black tea strengthens the immune system and prevents DNA damage.
- Increases energy – Black tea is rich in caffeine which enhances blood flow to the brain and stimulates metabolism, thus increasing energy. This caffeine also helps in soothing headaches.
- Helps in weight loss – Adequate diet and exercise along with consumption of black tea helps in weight loss. It lowers triglyceride levels and visceral fats thus helping one shed those extra kilos.
Skin care benefits of black tea:-
- Black tea is rich in antioxidants which help rejuvenate the skin, thus making the skin glow.
- Black tea also provides cure for dry skin as it adds moisture to the skin and keeps it supple.
- The anti-aging property of black tea is well-known. It relieves the skin of withered look which in turn makes people look younger.
- This beverage is effective against acne due to its anti-inflammatory property. It also helps in getting rid of dark spots and whitens the skin.
- Black tea reduces the risk of non-melanoma skin cancers.
- UV rays can be really harsh to the skin and prolonged exposure to the sun can cause pigmentation. Black tea is effective in protecting the skin against these harmful radiations as its polyphenols have photoprotective effect.
Black tea involved in hair care:-
- Caffeine present in black tea blocks the hormone responsible for hair loss.
- Drinking black tea everyday can promote hair growth while slowing down hair fall.
- Washing hair with black tea results in soft and shiny hair.
- Black tea can also be used to colour grey hairs as it works as a natural dye which also makes the hair very healthy.
- It can also help in getting rid of dandruff.
Here are the steps to prepare black tea:-
Step 1: Bring fresh water to rolling or boil
Step 2: Measure the tea leaves
Step 3: Pour 2 to 3 grams of tea leaves for every 180 ml of water
Step 4: Allow it to brew for 5 minutes until you get your desired colour.
Step 5: Strain the tea leaves and add sugar or honey as per desired.
Black tea with lemon:-
Adding lemon while preparing black tea not only adds freshness and flavour to the tea but is also packed with several health perks.
- Lemon is rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6, magnesium, iron and calcium. These properties ensure proper growth and repair of body tissues and strengthen the immune system.
- Lemon when added to black tea boosts the benefits of the beverage. Both black tea and lemon are rich in antioxidants which eliminate the free radicals out of the body and also help prevent many heart-related diseases.
- Black tea with lemon helps prevent absorption of fat in the body. This beverage also has appetite-suppressing properties which reduce food intake. This in turn helps promotes weight loss.
- Both black tea and lemon have Diureticproperties which increase urine output. This helps in eliminating the toxins from the body, thus preventing infections.
- Adding honey to black tea and lemon is the perfect remedy for sore throat. This beverage also acts as a detoxifier by aiding digestion.
At Chai Chun, we offer you the best variety of Black tea available in the country. Kindly feel free to browse the various given below on our official website:-
- SINGBULLI CLONAL THUNDER : The long wiry look, with sweet smelling fragrance which speaks malty and fruity
- SUNSHINE ORGANIC FIRST FLUSH: An ode to indulgence!
- SELIMHILL FIRST FLUSH 2017 : The perfect blend that will notably leave your senses all soothed and de-stressed
- JUNGPANA AUTUMN MUSCATEL TEA : The perfect blend that will notably leave your senses all soothed and de-stressed
- TEMI BLACK SECOND FLUSH : A crowd pleaser, this blend is perfect for keeping one warm from within
- GIDDAPAHAR WONDER FIRST FLUSH:Giddapahar clonal ponder with beautiful liveliness that one cherishes in a first flush Darjeeling Tea
- LEMON TURMERIC BLACK: A delightful blend of black tea from the premium gardens of Darjeeling with lemon and turmeric
- PUTTABONG: Mild, slightly brisk, silky body with medium notes of plum, lychee, pecan and hint of charcoal.
- NAMRING BLACK:It's an impeccable FIRST FLUSH tea, with to an extraordinary degree clear smooth and feeling of taste covering.
- ARYA RUBY: Arya teas renowned for Its flavours are fresh, delicate and unassuming.
- HIMALAYAN RUBY BLACKTEA: An exotic variant, this is a great tea to start your day as well as to refresh your mind at the end of a tiring day.
- RUNGLEE RUNGLEOT AUTUMNFLUSH:A specialist's glass, this mix is a top-notch quality Darjeeling tea
- OAKS FIRST FLUSH:Oaks first flush had a Lifted note of white blossoms, green undercurrents, and a trace of toasted almond.
- MAKAIBARI SPRING DELIGHT: Those who love organic black teas from Darjeeling, it is a wonderful gift, from Makaibari.
- OKAYTI SECOND FLUSH: A simple Darjeeling black tea, with bright amber wand musky aroma, easily enjoyed by beginners.
- OKAYTI GOLDEN OOLONG:This tea is marginally smelly and tipped with notes of dried natural product in the assault in the center
- MARGARET’S HOPE – MUSCATEL: The muscatel tea exceptionally well-rounded, ample in the mouth, quite aromatic.
- MOONDROP FIRST FLUSH 2018: An essential for early risers!
- SEEYOK AUTUMN FLUSH: Holiday in a teacup! Brew this enchanting blend for the day dreamer in you.
- CASTLETON MUSCATEL: Taste not so astringent a refreshing cup with lots of muscatel notes. A perfect cup to fresh
- SELIMBONG ORGANIC BLACK TEA: This autumnal blend is a delicious way to reunite with nature!
- THURBO MOONLIGHT BLACK TEA: Moonlight Black Tea is delicately hand rolled, having a velvety silver tips with muscatel taste.
- DHARMSALA: Best Assam second flush black tea, to give you the best cup of Assam liquor and aroma.
- AVONGROVE EUPHORIA:Avongrove tea with mellow note of waxy flowers in the attack and cashews in the release.
- GIDDAPAHAR TIPPY CLONAL AUTUMN:This unobtrusive and scrumptiously adjusted mix will enchant the individuals who relish an exceptional cuppa.
- GLENBURN MUSK 2017: With its unique flavour, this tea is a superb quencher of thirst, invigorating both body and mind.
- OKAYTI SPENDOUR BLACK TEA: Awaken your taste buds with this delicious cocktail of flavours.
- NORTH TUKVAR SUNSHINE ORGANIC FF17: Awaken your taste buds with this delicious cocktail of flavours.
- OKAYTI CLONAL DELIGHT:This Tea is smooth and somewhat sweet with layers of crisp gritty flavours. Notes of crisp nuts.
- OKAYTI WOUNDER:The best of Spring flush from the bequest of okayti tea domain.
- GIDDAPAHAR SECOND FLUSH:Giddapahar Estate produce premium quality tea, with a great aromatic quality and a delicate floral smell.
- DARJEELING (REGULAR BLACK):Firmly moved, blended, cocoa and dark leaves, Mild, marginally lively, best appreciated plain.
- GOPALDHARA RED THUNDER:The tea has dazzling clonal flavour with conspicuous Autumnal Muscatel character.
- ROYAL CLASSIC FIRST FLUSH 2018: A breath of freshness in a cup!