Green tea has always been one of the most popular kinds of tea. The history of green tea reveals itself in the way we make and drink tea. Every person has their own way of making it and presenting it. It helps develop a liking and taste for it, as well as the overall experience of tea gets improved.
For centuries, people have used this concoction to improve their health, and now, more of us are getting aware that green tea can work wonders to aid healthy & well-balanced life. For a long time, we have been told about the relevance of green tea in our lives. And, over the years, people have used it as an ingredient in their beauty and medicinal remedies and treatments. Many researchers are now working towards finding the components and are diving deep into green tea and its uses. The organic green tea benefits have been a party for the researchers. While there have been many studies on the benefits of green tea, we have shortlisted 7 main benefits of Chai Chun Organic Green Tea -
1. Reduces Heart Risk: Due to the presence of antioxidants in green tea, they help in improving cardiovascular health. For people with heart diseases, the authentic blend of herbs and green tea in our Boost Up Tea works wonders and is most suggestible .
2. Improves the Skin: Green tea works wonders for the skin as it has antioxidants that are known as polyphenols that are generally found in substances like coffee or fruits. It is said that turmeric, ginger & honey green tea is the best combination for people suffering from severe or ultra-sensitive skin .
3. Reduces Cholesterol Levels: We are well aware that green tea is packed with ingredients that help in controlling cholesterol levels and increases blood flow in the right direction. This is why; we highly recommend our readers and buyers to try Detox Tea as it is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients .
4. Provides Hydration to the body: It’s no secret that many gym trainers or dietitians recommend green tea before/after workout sessions or otherwise in daily routines. The reason behind it is that it helps in keeping your body hydrated & nourished. Our Rose Turmeric Green tea is an infusion of spices & has an incredible taste, so you can keep sipping on it like water to stay hydrated .
5.Helps in weight loss: The most significant reason among many green-tea drinkers is that it aids in losing weight. Many people who are unable to lose weight due to medical reasons or have a slow metabolism rate have stated that drinking green tea has helped them immensely on their weight loss journey. So give our Slim & Trim Tea a try as it not only aids in losing weight but burns fat and controls blood pressure also .
6. Maintains hormones in Women: It is extremely essential for our hormones to be in balance after a certain age, however, due to the lifestyle choices we make, we often find people, especially women struggling with hormonal imbalance. Which is why, with the help of good nutrition and workout regime, doctors and nutritionists often suggest their patients consume green tea. Women or girls suffering from PCOD or PCOS have actually acknowledged the effects of green tea in recovering from the imbalance. So, it won’t be wrong in saying that green tea has been a partner for hormones always, which is why we suggest our readers try Tulsi Detox Tea .
7. Mood Uplifter: Many researchers have shown the results of having green tea can help in uplifting the mood. A well-balanced diet with a cup of green tea has actually shown positive effects on the mental health front. Many researchers believe that the components in green tea help in calming the brain & relieving stress, which is why we suggest you try Viridescent Tea from Chai Chun
So, here were some facts and a few of the many benefits of green tea. Chai Chun provides you all of them and more!