This Privacy Statement ("Statement") applies to the website located at chaichuntea.com. In this Statement, the terms "Chai Chun," "we," and "us" refers to Chai Chun and its respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies. This Statement does not apply to websites and services that are owned and operated by third parties.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Chai Chun is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this site (the "Site"). As you use our services, we collect certain information about you and the services you use. The information we collect falls into three different categories:
- Information you give us;
- Information we collect from you automatically when you use our services; and
- Information we collect from other sources.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including:
- To process your purchases of products and services;
- To communicate with you about orders, purchases, services, accounts, programs, contests, and sweepstakes;
- To respond to your customer service inquiries and requests for information;
- To post your comments or statements on our websites;
- To send you personalized promotions and special offers in case you opt for our newsletter;
- To inform you about our brands, products, events, or other promotional purposes;
- To maintain and improve our sites and the products and services we offer;
- To detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches or fraud; and
- To maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
Chai Chun may provide your information to:
third parties engaged by Chai Chun to perform functions on its behalf, such as processing credit card information, order fulfillment, mailouts, shipping, debt collection, marketing, research and advertising, and third parties authorized by you to receive information held by Chai Chun.
Chai Chun protects the personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure by various means including firewalls, password access, secure servers and encryption of credit card transactions. Chai Chun uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
If you are a registered user, you may access and update your registration information and your preferences to receive email or other communications from us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note that your friends and contacts may still choose to send email invitations to you. Any user who receives an email invitation to join the Site may choose not to receive such invitations in the future by following the instructions in the email invitations and, in addition, if you are a member, you may also choose not to receive such invitations by changing your preferences as indicated above. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to ten business days as we process your request.
While we make efforts to accommodate requests to restrict our use of your information, we reserve the right to delete all or any portion of customer information if we are not able to reasonably accommodate a requested restriction.
By visiting this Site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree please do not use or access our Site.